Steps – a publication by Tola Onigbanjo offers practical steps in building a successful family unit from the unique perspective of one who has had to ‘graduate’ from being a step-parent to become a true parent to all her children.
Tola has chosen to share with other families the lessons, decisions, pitfalls and valuable experience she and her husband Sam have gained along the way.
What this book covers:
- True life issues and practical steps that were or should be taken to resolve them
- Who should back down and when to back down in the midst of conflict
- You don’t know it all so look at things from a different angle
- And i thought my child was perfect, how did i get it so wrong?
- It’s not the fairy tale family I dreamt it would be, Life is real so live it
If you place family very high on your priority list, then this is the book for you
Shop Price £8.99 – Special Online Offfer:£5.00 +P&P £0.99
To purchase your copy please click the button below:
Paperback: 100 pages
Publisher: Seekers Publishing House (Feb 2007)