PLEASE NOTE THERE IS NO COST TO ENTER THESE AWARDS.
All nominations will be treated in confidence and only viewed by the selection panel and category sponsors.
A woman is eligible to enter the ‘ Women4Africa Awards UK’ 2016 if;
• She is resident in the United Kingdom, the Channel Islands or the Isle of Man and has been so for a period of 12 months before the date of application. (This does not apply to those in the ‘International Category’)
• If she was born on the continent of Africa; or if she is born into an ethnic group or had at least two parents born into an ethnic group or groups, of African origin.
• Please note all nominees must be older than 18 on December 31, 2016.
If you would like to nominate yourself or someone you know that falls into any of the listed categories (see categories link) please check that you or the person is eligible then send to an email to firstname.lastname@example.org including the following:
- A normal size clear Jpeg (jpg) photo of the nominee (no tiny photos please)
- A brief profile in no more than 100 words as to why the nominee fits the chosen category.
- A referee (someone who can verify the nominee) name and contact details.
- Please state which African country the nominee is from.
- Please include a contact email for the nominee.
In addition, please include in your email subject the words ‘Nomination’ followed by the category you wish to nominate them for e.g. Nomination: Career Woman of the Year
All selected nominees will be informed once the nomination selections have taken place and will then be entered onto the site for public viewing and judging panel to make final decision to which the winners will be announced on the day of the event.